FluxReversal

Flux Reversals Song of the Day.

Hello. My name is Flux Reversal.  Besides being a hard core PC gamer for over 17 years now, I am also a professional now... unfortunately.  I use to be very into the  Houston, TX music scene playing various venues as a member of one of two bands that I use to pour my heart into.  After fruitlessly pursuing that "hoop dream" of being a rock star for all the wrong reasons (sex drugs and rock and roll) I had to give it up.  Not because I sucked but because I was consumed by the lifestyle in a very negative way.

I am a  HUGE music fan.  I view music as an art to not be confined by any narrow minded POV.  Art is in the eye (or ear) of the beholder. I took my art seriously.  I play a handful of instruments but my favorite is the bass.... I love it and was often criticized for my style.  I did not care because it was my art.. my canvas.   Your ears are my canvas.  I hung it up long ago.

I am a fan of various music styles ranging from classic rock, punk, old school and outlaw country, ska, 80's, hip-hop and rap, emo, popular top 40, and underground indie music.  For some reason things like thrash and death metal just do not appeal to me.  

If you are interested I will attempt to post a song every day from my endless list of favorites.

I am a San Diego, CA native but have been raised in SE TX since I was 8yo.  I claim Houston, TX as my home. It is where i met my wife and it is where my children were born.  I claim H-TOWN!  I'm not from TX but I got here as fast as i could.

When it comes to Hip-Hop and rap I am a fan of early 90's hip-hop and dirty-south, Houston, TX rap.

So, for my first song of the day you get a Houston, TX based rapper.  Since this is a gaming community I thought it only appropriate for y'all to hear "Game Over" by Lil' Flip.  Stop what your doing, loos'n those necks y'all and let them heads bob.  Naw-mean?

Thanks for viewing my music interests.  Comments are welcome.  

Edited by FluxReversal

Events Attended

Man I have had a great day today!  Got some good news for my chill-ren!  I found a beautiful German shepherd that was lost whos owner happens to be laid up with a bad leg and was  grateful for me walking her to their house (~about 1 mile round trip).  AND I acquired a new long term client that agreed to my premium rate!  I was going to post one of my favorite female singers songs but went with this one instead. Felt it was a bit more appropriate.  I am sure you have all heard it.

From me to me... yeah I am not humble at all.

Events Attended

There are a handful of female artists that I am crazy about.  All for different reasons.  Here is one of them.  I love her "smokey" voice.

Events Attended

Here is another one of my favorite female singers right now. She the ling singer of The Interrupters.

Events Attended