PurpPower

Favorite Dropping Location?

Mine is Pochinki, no matter the flight path of the plane.

• Like 1

Events Attended

I like going Military Base and School, both popular and both have good loot. I enjoy having a good early fight

Events Attended

I like pochinki, Rozhok, Georg, Crates. Tunnels is nice too

Yasnaya. Used to be bunkers but it was seemingly nerfed.

Events Attended

my favorite has to be pochinki 

Events Attended

I've been dropping to water town since I've had the game, at least got solo games. I like the nice central location and close to Roz and the school. 

It's not a bad place for duos either but for squads there's not enough loot to go around usually. 

Events Attended

mine is military or school/rozhok 

Events Attended

School and anything that doesn't have a name with a cluster of building I like taking my chances on loot plus I don't have to worry about anyone bothering me and I can plan out my routes for loot. 

Events Attended

Pochinki is my city

Events Attended

i really change where i land, warmup game is defos somewhere really populated to get some kills and die if i do and if i dont then just try and win second and any after i change it up 

Events Attended

Apartments and Mylta Powerplant!

Events Attended

Image result for pubg map

Bottom left of (K,E) is good it has a lot of buildings surrounded by walls, it has a garage which is great for defence I find, it also has lots of vehicle spawns nearby.

The tower on top of the mountain at (O,F) can sometimes be great too I get lucky there more often than not and find ARs SRs lv3 equipment typa thing, the is also quite a few vehicle spawns nearby.

Events Attended

I like water-town, pochinki, mylta, north georgy.

Ive noticed in georgy you have to be quick in complexes, and sometimes loot per second gets hinder do to complexes. so I hit small houses first and depending on circle ill hit complexes. 

Pochinki is always good to land, you always walk out with level 2+ everything and an AR or 2, cant beat that.

Water-town is probably my favorite because it provides good cover and its close quaters, nice location for any first circle. Always find a 4x and similar scopes, Found level 3 items here a few times as well.

Mylta, Big Power and Little Power are good. Usually easy vehicles access scattered all around these areas to quick loot and run.

This is just my take on things 3 weeks old into game.

Edited by IamWulf

Events Attended

If I wanna win I just go to fiery pier. If not pochinki or military island

Events Attended

If possible, i always go to Novorepnoye :)

East Rozhak all day everyday

My favorite places to land are the shooting range, rozhok, military base, prison or lipovka.

I try to avoid jumping early, if the plane starts in military base, i jump at shooting range, if it starts at shooting range, i jump in military base.

Solo or Duos its Pochinki hands-down, I absolutely love dropping there. But a close second and my go-to in Squads in Lipovka. Some people don't like Lipovka but I love it, I always get an awesome loadout every time I drop there.

Events Attended