Moxie

What champion would you want to master

I'm an ADC main so I've been maining tristana.  but for any other role like jungle I love to play Nocturne.

Events Attended

to be honest. i absolutely love Xayah. shes my favorite in both attitude and play style. and my favorite thing about her. they ALWAYS. forget. about. the. feathers!!!!!

Events Attended

Lee sin or Kayn.. As a jungle main those are just so nice to see played... wish i could properly xD

Edited by Zhorteye

Events Attended

Im already quite good on Leblanc in Soloq, but i keep sucking at her in ESL flex etc... so y i have to practice her a lot there i guess :(

Events Attended

Seju.....:P

Events Attended

yasuo, hes so fun to play but im that one yas that goes on memes called my team versus their team, spoiler im on the losing team 

Events Attended

Depends on my duo buddy. But i can tell you it is jungle role 
He is usually playing Orianna on mid, so i am going for something that can jump to enemy team. Like maokai and amumu

But tbh i would like to master Kayn and Maokai. They seem almost perfect to me :)

Aurelion Sol but its never gonna happen because of my poor hand-eye coordination. However this is a champ who can truely solo carry matches.

Edited by Sckern

Events Attended

I really wanna learn Taliyah, great impact on other lanes and solid in general.

I would really like to know how to play lee at this meta. I spend so much time (over 420k mastery points) for learning him but i cant carry game right now. Also as ADC main i would like to know how to play Xayah on master lvl, she is so cool, and you can make insane outplays with your Ult and E. Also know how to play zed will be nice as well, when i was watching LL stylez i was so hyped. He made some sicks outplays.

Events Attended

i would love to be a great jayce player :D jsut suck at him atm

Events Attended

for me it's gonna be Gangplank and Zed, They have a high skill cap and are fun to play and watch.

Events Attended

yasuo

Events Attended

i'd master Kennen but i suck with him xD

i'll stick with Lux ^^

Events Attended

I don't main Mid but I would like to master LeBlanc since she's pretty hard to play but high reward too!

Events Attended

Zed 100%

Even with 250k Mastery on Zed,I still do not know how to play Zed to his fullest potential.

He is fun and has massive outplay potential. LL Stylish really made me like him even more!

Events Attended

Jayce as a top main hes next on my list of people to learn, mainly cause i need a better counter to Darius .

Events Attended

Fiora and Nautilus. Learning how to get better out playing out late games team fights and know what to do in team fights. 

Events Attended

I've always been interested in playing vayne I've racked up 485k points in her yet I still feel like i am playing her really bad and want to be able to improve on her so much 

Events Attended

Garen and Jax 😍

Events Attended

I would love to be a good ADC it's my main role, but if I could master Riven/Nidalee I feel they have so much potential because they are mechanically intensive.

Events Attended

I want to regain my abilities with Tristana, Caitlyn and Kalista... 

Events Attended