thetraps

looking for stuff to talk about

thetraps    0

i wanna actually talk to some people about things we got in common so just hit me up on this topic and lets begin a discussion i like anime, of course games, mma, im a workout freak, and im a pyro

Events Attended

Vegas    32

I love anime, i'm currently watching Re:Zero and it's awesome ^_^ 

I never work out myself xD but I know a few people here who are like you too.

I don't know if i'm just living under a rock but what's a "Pyro"?

Events Attended

LukeSkyFAKER    32

holy shit i hit shoulders yesterday because i felt they were lacking and i get that sweet delt ''pop'' or whatever you call it like i could see my side delt real nice when i flexed and now i feel like a king.

Events Attended

XialonVIII    13
3 hours ago, Vegas said:

I love anime, i'm currently watching Re:Zero and it's awesome ^_^ 

I never work out myself xD but I know a few people here who are like you too.

I don't know if i'm just living under a rock but what's a "Pyro"?

RE: Zero is the best anime I've watched in a while. kind of want to watch it again :D. But yeah, anime, Overwatch, TF2, and being an overall nerd is my strong suit.

oh, and do you mean pyrotechnics like setting things on fire?

Edited by XialonVIII

Events Attended

+Punderdome    10

I love overwatch, running. tf2, and I love playing the pyro from tf2 but I'm scared of fire in real life (I'm a chemist).  The longest race I've ever run is 28 miles (relay, my section), and the longest race I've ever done  in one shot timewise solo was a triathlon.

Events Attended

DJWombat    25

I don't have a personality :D

Events Attended

XialonVIII    13
2 hours ago, Punderdome said:

I love overwatch, running. tf2, and I love playing the pyro from tf2 but I'm scared of fire in real life (I'm a chemist).  The longest race I've ever run is 28 miles (relay, my section), and the longest race I've ever done  in one shot timewise solo was a triathlon.

28 miles? isn't that like 2 miles more than normal marathons? I can barely run a mile...

Edited by XialonVIII

Events Attended

Vegas    32
3 hours ago, XialonVIII said:

28 miles? isn't that like 2 miles more than normal marathons? I can barely run a mile...

Yes, it is. 

I can barely run for 20 seconds :D

Events Attended

+Punderdome    10
17 hours ago, Vegas said:

Yes, it is. 

I can barely run for 20 seconds :D

Haha, that used to be me.  It took about a year to go from sedentary to half marathons, but once you're actually in shape you'd be surprised at how slowly you lose it and how quickly it returns.

Clarifications on the relays - the total distance is 200 miles run by a team of 12 people.  Your total distance is divided into three sections - so you don't run the whole thing at one time.  It was a race in Napa Valley and hot as hell during the day, but I ran about 6 miles at 3pm, 9 miles at 2am, and another 13 around noon the next day.  It took our team around 35 hours to complete the full 200 miles.  I was the only one in good enough shape at the time to take on the Runner #10 sections and do the 28 miles.  On the bright side, I got to run up the Silverado trail past all of the vineyards and it's really really beautiful.  After the race I went to the local Walmart and gorged myself on avocados because I didn't want any more fucking carbs.

Events Attended

thetraps    0

a pyro is short for pyro maniac which means i like playing for fire and i loved re: zero right now im watching a few animes but none catch my eye too much this season sadly but im still waiting for the RWBY episode thats in october

in TF2 my favorite character to play is sniper but my favorite character as a whole is scout of course

right now i am also re watching nanbaka and drifters a couple of my newer favorites

Events Attended

Vegas    32
7 hours ago, thetraps said:

a pyro is short for pyro maniac which means i like playing for fire and i loved re: zero right now im watching a few animes but none catch my eye too much this season sadly but im still waiting for the RWBY episode thats in october

Oh okay :D Yeah i'm excited for more RWBY too I finished watching that about a month ago, are you not watching the second season of My Hero Academia? If not I highly recommend it, I get goosebumps watching that anime it's so epic!

Events Attended

XialonVIII    13
21 hours ago, thetraps said:

in TF2 my favorite character to play is sniper but my favorite character as a whole is scout of course

right now i am also re watching nanbaka and drifters a couple of my newer favorites

Oooo, Drifters is good, I'm waiting for the 2nd season of that, it's taking forever to come out...

22 hours ago, Punderdome said:

Haha, that used to be me.  It took about a year to go from sedentary to half marathons, but once you're actually in shape you'd be surprised at how slowly you lose it and how quickly it returns.

Clarifications on the relays - the total distance is 200 miles run by a team of 12 people.  Your total distance is divided into three sections - so you don't run the whole thing at one time.  It was a race in Napa Valley and hot as hell during the day, but I ran about 6 miles at 3pm, 9 miles at 2am, and another 13 around noon the next day.  It took our team around 35 hours to complete the full 200 miles.  I was the only one in good enough shape at the time to take on the Runner #10 sections and do the 28 miles.  On the bright side, I got to run up the Silverado trail past all of the vineyards and it's really really beautiful.  After the race I went to the local Walmart and gorged myself on avocados because I didn't want any more fucking carbs.

That's Insane, I could never do that. I run a single mile in like 10 minutes, I'm not sure if that's good but I'm pretty sure it's not. 

Events Attended

thetraps    0

i never did many marathons but when i was in highschool which was 2 years ago i trained three times a day running at least 55 miles every week usually 11 a day for wrestling and i took 10th place at state for t he 132 weight class

now i just try amateur fighting every once in a while

Events Attended