TheLoneEagle

Really thinking about buying the game

TheLoneEagle    77

My friend of mine has been really pushing for me to buy rocket league and it really sounds like a ton of fun. Can someone explain to be how trading works; he said that he's gotten lots of the 'good stuff' only through trading. I wonder if that's true?

Just realized this was in strategy section and I can't move it. F the forum update for real...

snooperii    2

Well you have a Chance to  get random Drops after every game and you also can buy keys, thats how you get items at first. Then you can go to sites like r/RocketLeagueExchange or the Trade Central Discord Server that are dedicated only to Rocket League Trading. Then you just trade your items for other items you want or that give you Profit and if you do it Long and well enough youll have a pretty sick inventory after some time

• Upvote 1

Abi    1

Hey @TheLoneEagleif you are still thinking about buying the game but you're not sure I could always lend you an alt steam account of mine that has rocket league on it :D let me know

TheLoneEagle    77
On 8/7/2017 at 4:20 AM, snooperii said:

Well you have a Chance to  get random Drops after every game and you also can buy keys, thats how you get items at first. Then you can go to sites like r/RocketLeagueExchange or the Trade Central Discord Server that are dedicated only to Rocket League Trading. Then you just trade your items for other items you want or that give you Profit and if you do it Long and well enough youll have a pretty sick inventory after some time

Pro tips! Thanks +1

snooperii    2
3 hours ago, TheLoneEagle said:

Pro tips! Thanks +1

youre welcome  :) did you decide yet?

Tomy    11

Well it is a fun game, but it is repetitive and if you play alone the afk players might get really annoying .

TheLoneEagle    77
25 minutes ago, snooperii said:

youre welcome  :) did you decide yet?

Imma but it this weekend for sure :)

8 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Well it is a fun game, but it is repetitive and if you play alone the afk players might get really annoying .

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks guys

Tomy    11

Np, i played long time ago and got bored with randoms, will maybe start playing again with DI members will see :)

When you buy it you can message me we can play, I'm not that good tho XD