Shiro

What have you learned while climbing?

SoggyP    6

Loads of things that everyone has posted I'm sure we all have learned while playing, and I'm sure some of the things I am mentioning others have said, but heres a few things I learned:

• Keep playing. No matter what your lose/win streak is, or how hard you titled or carried in the previous game, the only way to keep climbing and keep progressing is to keep playing. If you are crazy titled and know that you are going to flame or do poorly, then obviously take a quick break, stretch, grab a bite to eat and get back to it
  • Timing. I have learned, and gotten better recently, at knowing when to fight and when to play passive
  • Warding, which is your best friend in laning phase
  • Communication with team. Pinging is key, especially when you are playing jungle. 

There are so many more, lots of them posted by others. 

Events Attended

+Cloud    14

I have learned to only care about yourself. Fuck your team. steal their farm. never die and if they die fuck em better them than you right ? 

and if you get matched up against a challenger or masters player just try to tilt them. If they don't get tilted just FF lol. 

Events Attended

ShotgunGuy    3

quote from one of my posts 

y'all mentally weak btw take this advice

Your care too much over something that doesn't matter. 

Solo queue will throw at you a variety of variables that you can't control and you shouldn't let them affect your play. 

Its hard, I know and I wonder if I ever listen to myself when I say this but none of your team mates matter.

The only thing that should be affecting your thought process is you.

The moment you can disconnect your emotions and thought process from the game to game results,  and start focusing on yourself and improving

is the day you gain an advantage far greater than any mechanical or macro improvement you could possibly make

This is some pretty abstract shit, and you probably think im a hippy or some shit but trust. You care way too much about what your team mates have to say. Mute them if you have to. 

Events Attended

Shiro    2
3 hours ago, ShotgunGuy said:

quote from one of my posts 

y'all mentally weak btw take this advice

I have to agree. I recently climbed to gold maining support and while most of the journey I managed between a 60% and 70% winrate, there were moments where I simply had bad luck. Most recently, league threw a lot of bad teams at me when I got promoted to Silver 1. So my winrate on my main champ dropped from 60 - 70% to about 20% trying to stay in Silver 1 and I ended up going through my Silver 1 promos three times. After that unlucky streak ended, I shot up to gold in a day.

I guess my point is that bad luck does happen. Just don't mistake a need to improve your own gameplay for bad luck.

Events Attended

*Yariet    3

Look at the fucking minimap. I got from gold to plat just by looking more at the map ffs

Events Attended

luk26    0

Vision is of the key. Wards literally can win you games 

Events Attended

sugarmuma    1

I have learnt never to trust anyone apart from yourself.

Events Attended

Ryuu    0

Visions of Victory. Betrayal ahead.

Events Attended

I've learned that if I'm not able to make up for the fact of all of my teammates doing less damage than a caster minion then I will not continue to move up the ranks.

Events Attended

sugarmuma    1

no I am a support main. so I don't use it at all.

but I want to learn adc and mid. my mid is good but I think if I can do this with my adc it will make it easier

Events Attended

Shensations    2

I think learning to learn is also something i've learned, if that makes sense?

Events Attended

sugarmuma    1

that is a lot of learning in your sentence. :)

Events Attended

*Yariet    3
1 hour ago, Shensations said:

I think learning to learn is also something i've learned, if that makes sense?

What if you learn how to not learn?

Events Attended

GoodKush69    1

GZ you've become 90% of solo queue players

2 hours ago, Yariet said:

What if you learn how to not learn?

Terrorming    0

You cant effect every game so heavily that you can carry a shit team, just be concerned with doing the best you can. 

Events Attended

luk26    0

I've learnt that I'll never do a penta, because you'll always have someone in your team to deny you the penta. Even if you play full premades (<3 Ryu).

Edited by luk26

Events Attended

lolgafifa    0

Awesome features include:

1. All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience

2. Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations

3. Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more

4. Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations

5. Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other splitscreen players

6. Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena

7. Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation®4 and Xbox One users

We are @Onlinegameshop, an Online Game Service company (Founded @2010) that specializes in in-game currency, we have built our reputation in the industry based on our years of experience in this field and offering fast coins delivery and order deliveries because of our professional coin farmers and our reliable and trusted Partners. 

We believe in customer satisfaction that is the reason why we Use official standard services to provide to our customers [url= https://www.lolga.com/rocket-league/rocket-league-items [/url] .  We dedicate our staff in service of our customers 24hrs all 7 days of the week. We take full responsibility of the products we sell and we can assure our customers of their authenticity.

Raxes*    0

While climbing to d3 i learnt that the only way to climb is to 1v9 every fking game

Events Attended

The most valuable thing I learned about playing ranked is DO NOT PLAY if you are tilted. Idc if it is League tilt or irl, if you want your rank to go up instead of down, take a break once in a while. One time I was high silver on the verge of gold and I was stressed in real life so I just kinda gave up and played ranked feeling down in the dumps... AKA how to drop 3 divisions in 2 days, never again.

Events Attended