Below are links to some Google Sheets that I have made over time. From crafting to dinos and some things in between. 

Ark Crafting (Mats Needed)  This has most items in-game that can be crafted and what you would need to craft them. There may be a few things missing if you see any mistakes let me know and I will correct them as soon as possible. 

Ark Creature Tables The sheet contains information from temperament and saddle level to carriable by and more. There are several tabs at the bottom for your convenience. 

Imprinting Kibble Is a list of dinos needed for eggs to make kibble for raising your baby dinos. 

Kibble Calculator This allows you to input the number of eggs you have and will formulate how much kibble you can make with it, or if you know how much you need for that tame, will allow you to see how many items you will need for each type to make it. (this is mostly completed but needs a little updating due to the addition of items like giant bee honey and ammonite bile. 

Feel free to copy these and use them for your individual teams or for yourself. As always Let me know if you find any issues with any of them and I will get them corrected as soon as possible. 

ToxicEnigma

• Upvote 3

Events Attended

Thanks. This looks like some pretty useful info!

Events Attended

Thanks!! It's limited, but I think some of it compliments apps like dododex and the SA Companion, like the kibble calculator. They will tell you how much kibble you need to tame something but not how many ingredients.

The others are just personal preference. I run dual monitors so I can have them pulled up whenever I'm online for a quick reference.

Events Attended

This is super helpful, so thanks a ton! How much time did this take you?

Events Attended

A few hours maybe each, to get them setup right. The calculator took the longest. It still needs some work, with the additions, but should work for the most part. The others were mostly copy paste, but I had to do some workarounds in order to get them to look like they do. I have others, I just have to locate everything. 

Events Attended

Well, they are very nicely done. Calculators are done and none of them are 100% accurate, but I find Dododex to be the most accurate with most dinos.

Events Attended

The calc is mostly for how many of each item you need. Use Dododex to find out how much kibble you need then use the spreadsheet to figure out how many materials you need to make that kibble. 

Events Attended

hey, these are really useful! great job!

Events Attended

Thanks dude I'm sure this will come in handy 

Events Attended

wow this is very helpful thank you

Events Attended

Thank you, everyone, for the feedback. This is what I do with just about any MMO style game that requires crafting/building. I have a notebook (and Google files) full of notes and schematics that I have drawn up for the PS4 tribe I was in previously. Oddly enough, when it comes to Ark I seem to be a little OCD about things and laying out plans. If anyone needs anything else done feel free to message me. I will be spending a lot of time at the ball fields for nearly the next month. It gives me something to do while my daughter is at practice or warming up for a game. 

Events Attended

Nice Dude I think a lot of people get OCD if they are building on ark lol:emolulz:

Events Attended

3 minutes ago, ConnaS said:

Nice Dude I think a lot of people get OCD if they are building on ark lol:emolulz:

LOL!! You would be surprised. When I played on PS4 I had to take over building because too many people would just build and it would be trash, at least in my opinion. Had one kid place 50 preserving bins all over an area of the base and they weren't in a line, or even close. I swear I ended up getting the twitches over it and tore them all down and build him a building with 20 inside. 

I do admit that sometimes it takes me a bit longer to place things down because I try to get them as close to perfect as I can. I have demoed things before that I put down just because they weren't lining up the way that I thought they should. I saw a mod out there that I would love for them to impliment. Basically, it would allow the large storage bins to snap to one another. All these YouTube videos that I watch are going to be the end of me. hah. Too many great mods out there that most likely will not get put into the game, that I personally think should. 

Events Attended

2 minutes ago, ToxicEnigma said:

LOL!! You would be surprised. When I played on PS4 I had to take over building because too many people would just build and it would be trash, at least in my opinion. Had one kid place 50 preserving bins all over an area of the base and they weren't in a line, or even close. I swear I ended up getting the twitches over it and tore them all down and build him a building with 20 inside. 

I do admit that sometimes it takes me a bit longer to place things down because I try to get them as close to perfect as I can. I have demoed things before that I put down just because they weren't lining up the way that I thought they should. I saw a mod out there that I would love for them to impliment. Basically, it would allow the large storage bins to snap to one another. All these YouTube videos that I watch are going to be the end of me. hah. Too many great mods out there that most likely will not get put into the game, that I personally think should. 

Yooo I would get the twitches too yoo

yeahhh it took me so long to do my basic base's (I Call it my Cabin) inside haha and yeah that mod would be great also for in pvp if you want to make your walls out of vaults then it snaps on easily

Events Attended

Seriously. Everyone use at least one day and upvote toxic for this. 

Events Attended

Just now, Voltron said:

Seriously. Everyone use at least one day and upvote toxic for this. 

Thank you, I greatly appreciate that!

Events Attended

OMG! I love this. I work with spreadsheets in some aspects of my job and I love the ability to filter information so these will come in very handy. Thanks for the work you put into these. 

Events Attended

Not a problem. I mostly did them to stay organized and have all the information I needed in one spot. Eventually, I am going to work on resource maps... just not sure how I want to do that just yet. I have several programs that I can use at my disposal. I just have to translate everything over and work on new maps that the division uses. 

Events Attended

Thanks for this! I use Dododex primarily, but it can be pretty inaccurate. Will definitely take a look at this.

Fantastic resource, thank you for your effort.

Like the post above, Dododex is also a good resource. There is a kibble flow chart there to map out an efficient progression of dinos that I particularly like, and of course guaging how long you're going to be pushing narcos into your newly unconscious dinos!

Events Attended

Damn this is some good information, Good work :)