RmmbrLastKnight

Making Money (Albion Online)

6 posts in this topic

Hey, what's up?

Yeah, this topic is about how to make money in Albion Online. :P

I'd like to know how you guys make money and if it's easier than mine. Please feel free to reply on how you guys make money in Albion Online.

This is how I try to make money. I rank them from the least profitable to the most profitable:

5) Dungeons

It's based on your luck if you happen to encounter bosses that are worth fighting for.

4) Farming

Well, you just buy some seeds, plant them, water them, wait for a while and there you have it. Use the products to make food, transport or potions. You'll get seeds so you can replant them so you don't need to buy any more seeds. 

3) Gathering/Refining

Other than making money for you, you could use the materials you gathered for yourself.

2) Crafting

To earn more money from gathering/refining, why not craft those materials to create weapons or armour to sell.

1) Merchanting

Buy something from a place at a cheap price, selling it at some other place for a higher price.

I guess that's how I make money please share your ways so that we can discover new ways to be rich.

Events Attended

Dueling and Ganking can be good ways to make huge money also. ;P

Events Attended

One of the easiest and best ways is actually raising the horses and oxen and creating mounts to sell. It has a rather high startup cost but over time its the easiest way to sustain money

Events Attended

On 6/4/2017 at 8:26 PM, bioMonster said:

Dueling and Ganking can be good ways to make huge money also. ;P

Does that mean wagering when dueling?

If so, it's a 50/50 chance you'll earn money.

Events Attended

this is a nice guide, easy and simple ^^

Events Attended

Thanks! 

Events Attended