Krill

Do you think supporting is fun now?

35 posts in this topic

I've really taken a liking to the role after picking up Zyra and Brand. I know some people hate the "damage supports", but really, they're great for carrying in low elo.

Events Attended

I love support. You have one of the biggest impacts in the game.

Events Attended

It would be fun if I could ever land a hook.

14 minutes ago, Saiyle said:

It would be fun if I could ever land a hook.

loooool

Events Attended

Support's a pretty fun role currently, I've been maining it for a while with Lulu and Nami, there's alot you can do to make an even game suddenly much less even. (It helps the enemy supports are autofilled about half the time which makes lane kinda easy if you're a good support

Events Attended

Ive always loved support since season one. But it was definitely difficult and not very rewarding for me up until Thresh was released. That was really the only champ I needed to make the role fun for me for years after.  It is nice that carry supports like brand are more viable now though, especially since I used to always pick them anyway and get lectured for it not being it meta. But Lee support got me to plat in s3 so who are they to complain eh. ;p

Events Attended

My first time thresh was honestly so fun but im no support main :P

Events Attended

3 hours ago, skorks said:

My first time thresh was honestly so fun but im no support main :P

6 hours ago, Renclave said:

Ive always loved support since season one. But it was definitely difficult and not very rewarding for me up until Thresh was released. That was really the only champ I needed to make the role fun for me for years after.  It is nice that carry supports like brand are more viable now though, especially since I used to always pick them anyway and get lectured for it not being it meta. But Lee support got me to plat in s3 so who are they to complain eh. ;p

Thresh is very fun <3

Events Attended

As a support ur job is to bait the adc to get caught so u can take the kills I mean secure the kills

Events Attended

Support is really fun to me and i've played a lot of it the past 3 seasons.

Events Attended