Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the DI family & wanted to get to know you guys & gals a bit better!

I was wondering what was the first PC game that really had an lasting impact in your memory, a game that gives you that sweet, sweet, nostalgia feeling?

For me its Warcraft 3 hands down, I spent a large portion of my youth on that game. ( customs of course, I sucked at the 1v1, 2v2, & ect ) To me its a game that I will always cherish, the times that I had playing Vampirism, Battleships, TD Defense games ( which were the best TD games ever created in my opinion :) )

So don't hold back, any game(s) that you will always remember fondly. 

Edited by SwiftyOfOz
Too many guys and gals kappa

Events Attended

When I was really little, I always played that game where you move the platform and the goal is to make the ball hit all the blocks. I never learned the name of it tho (never really cared to, to be fair)

Events Attended

my first PC game was DIablo 

Events Attended

Runescape, the greatest MMO ever...

• Upvote 1

Events Attended

Cultures2, back in the days when it was new... Seems decades away now :D

Events Attended

First one that had an impact was probably Age of empires 2

Events Attended

Mine is TF2, great game! One of the best! But I think I can remember before that, when I was like 8 to 10, I played Runescape. But only for 20 minutes or so.  

Events Attended

An old text based game called Legend Arena. I still have a couple people I met in that game that I keep in touch with to this day even though I haven't played it in about 10 years

Events Attended

The first pc game i can remember sinking a crazy amount of hours into is theme hospital, i loved that game. Replayed it a few times over the years and it holds up decently :D

Events Attended

Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood for PC. Contra on the SNES. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver for the PS1.

Started gaming with these at 5 with my parents.

Events Attended

The first game i ever played was LoL long time ago, still playing it here and now though

Events Attended

A bowling game on Windows XP. I think I played it everyday for 1 or 2 years.

Events Attended

World of Warcraft

Events Attended

Its hard to remember way back when however the most memorable would have to be Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition. Icing on the cake was that I got it from a scholastic catalog.

Events Attended

Kinda hard to rmb but it's either one of the GTA's, Project IGI, Sims, FIFA, Warcraft or Command&Conquer simply because I had brothers who had installed a random array of games...

Events Attended

I started on good old Starcraft and Warcraft 3. The map editor caught my eye and I spent hours and hours on maps trying to perfect the triggers etc etc. It was fun and honestly helped me understand coding.

Events Attended

Diablo ...loved that game , still do. Yet the new love of my life......Yep you Guessed it ..ARK

Events Attended

I just started playing PC games. I love CS Go. Although running into the guys who wall hack or AIM Hack ruins the fun at times. I still really enjoy this game. Just started playing a month a half ago

Events Attended

My first PC gaming was Civilization on the PC 286 lol I still love playing them kind of games, simple but complex lol in a way 

Events Attended

Counter strike v1.1 , map: Asault in snow. After that i remember playing Holiday Island, and some MMO games i don't remember what they were called , i believe one was Seafight or something like that. 

Events Attended