Duncan

Dark Wanderer Brawl

6 posts in this topic

Hey in case you haven't heard this week's tavern brawl is pretty cool as it features the "Dark Wanderer". Plus, you can get a cool cardback.

For those who have tried it. What deck have you found to be the best in this brawl?

Events Attended

I used a control warrior deck, its a pretty safe bet when your heading into a brawl and dont know what to expect

Events Attended

aw it was easy, i just used a generic mage deck with mostly basic cards even though i've got plenty of the cards. i just wanted to see how easy people were saying it was :P .

Events Attended

54 minutes ago, Duncan said:

aw it was easy, i just used a generic mage deck with mostly basic cards even though i've got plenty of the cards. i just wanted to see how easy people were saying it was :P .

I think its meant to be more of a challenge than difficult. That's why it shows that score stuff. Also there is a secret with the boss apparently, look it up, its pretty lit

Events Attended

Reno lock made this laughably easy, hardest part of the encounter was to unveil all of the secrets because of the luck factor of what secrets you get.

Events Attended

dang I missed it...brawl is my favorite part of the game

Events Attended