GreatJackal

Damage Inc - 2016 Plan

143 posts in this topic

shieldhq1-281x300.png

Damage Inc - 2016 Plan

My Vision for Damage Inc:

"Damage Inc endeavors to create a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals who enjoy winning in competitive and non-competitive gaming using a coordinated, organized and team strategy."

My Key Focus Points 2016:

My focus is on three key areas I believe to be the most important to DI's continued success and execution of the vision, and therefore by default, these are your most important areas of responsibility to this clan..

Focus One: Efficiency, Competence and Discipline

This has been the key area that has set DI apart from the rest of the Multi Gaming world since the day of its inception. DI is strict, but its one of the primary drivers of its success.

I expect:

Efficiency From Everyone (Officers AND Members).
For Officers: Dont postpone your responsibility to the clan. If you are an officer, execute your duties swiftly and as a priority over any participation in gaming (acting with a sense of urgency is key to getting shit done in a reasonable time). When you become an officer, your priorities shift to serve the members of the clan, not your own desire to play games, and therefore this must constantly be reflected in your strong work ethic and initiative. I will not hesitate for a moment to remove an Officer from their position if I believe they are putting their personal desires in front of their responsibility they voluntarily signed up for and that they owe the members of this clan. I will also swiftly end a Division Commanders/Generals reign who tolerate this from their Division Officers.

For Members: You took an oath when you became a full member to this clan. Honor and uphold it. DI has been around for years and it has many more years ahead. Enjoy your time here, make friends and game like a boss, but dont for a moment forget that you are part of a greater team. That team being DI. Make the effort to communicate with your Team Leader daily, give them information on what you have been doing to improve yourself in the games you play, as well as what you've contributed to the community to make the clan as a whole better. Communication is key, and you should keep it regular so your Team Leader can make decisions based on the information you provided.

Competence From Officers
Officers, know your job. If you have been newly promoted and not sure, then ask. Learn and speak to others who hold similar positions in other divisions or HQ areas. Be pro-active and know what it is you need to do. Incompetence and laziness are cancers that kill clans. When you take up the responsibility and honor of being an Officer in DI, then do so with the willingness to set an outstanding example to the other officers and members of the clan. Maturity and officer-like characteristics are key, as members look up to you for guidance and leadership that helps drive DI's cogs of war.

Discipline From Everyone
As part of your initiation you agreed to abide by and uphold the Code of Ops. Officers when you accepted the responsibility of Command, you agreed to enforce the Code of Ops. Its what defines DI, and what shapes the underlying culture in the clan. Its designed to stave off the clan killers "laziness" and "incompetence", but is only as good as the people adhering to it and the officers enforcing it (especially TeamSpeak, as its one of the most common breaches).

Focus Two: Growth

This one is simple. Everyone is expected to actively contribute to Growth, but the ones I hold accountable the most is the Commanders/Generals. It is up to Commanders/Generals to motivate, energize and inspire your officers and members to help you on this endeavor. Dont just maintain the minimum 20. Get 40, 50 and even 60+ members in your Division. Growing and maintaining a strong Division over time is a direct reflection of the competence and skill of the Commanger/General, their officers and their members.

On top of this, encourage ventures. If someone in your div has an idea to start a venture, ENCOURAGE it. We want our 8 divisions back, and that wont happen without your help.

Focus Three: Retention

With all the hard work that goes into our growth, an equally hard effort must be placed into retention. As a clan we must make the effort to integrate the new members who join us, in order for them to seek a long and enjoyable membership with DI. Make the effort to post on peoples introductions, their applications, message them on TeamSpeak and involve people in your activities. Sign up for mentoring if your a full member, all this goes a long way to helping Initiates become fully fledged and loyal long term members of DI. Every effort should be made to retain members, if someone needs to go offline for an extended period, encourage the use of Long Term Away rather than quitting the clan.

2016 Clan Objectives

- 500+ Members
- 10+ Operational Divisions
- 5+ Different Games Represented

These objectives are simple, yet challenging and will require the input of every single person in this clan to help achieve. I have seen Multi Gaming Clans with 3k members, so in terms of size 500 should be reasonable to achieve.

These goals will also be broken down into smaller monthly/quarterly etc objectives for Commanders/Generals and they will be held accountable for attaining their assigned goals. Its important that we dont just "grow without purpose", but rather collectively drive our growth towards something with purpose, such as expanding into more games. Its important that Commanders/Generals break their Division objectives into even smaller pieces for Team Leaders / Division Officers to achieve. This will help set the collective approach needed to get us all across the mountain and on the path to glory and greatness.

That is my visionintent and objectives for 2016. Understand it, and do everything in your power (everyone, not just officers) to help execute it.

- GJ

Events Attended

Read and understood! I will dedicate my focus to the BDO Venture, and try to help out wherever else I can.

Events Attended

That`s a good vision, Let`s make it real!

Events Attended

We're going to do this, aren't we?

Well...Let's go!

Events Attended

I'd love to see an ARK, CIV 5, ARMA 2/3 OR RUST venture <3 if anyone wishes to help me with those sort of things.

Events Attended

:) Good Goals. I think its possible if we all work together 

Events Attended

Talk to leadership bird I'm sure u can work something g out

Events Attended

Is this your vision or our vision? Referring to the to what you said at the beginning of the post

Edited by MI6DaSHmaN

Events Attended

It is a great vision, i am happy to be apart of it, not sure where my place is within it but i am here just the same.

Events Attended

Roger that motivator 

Events Attended

Sounds good my friend! Will do all I can.

Events Attended

That s a good way  :) Good hunting all :) 

Events Attended

Sounds good

Events Attended

I'd love to see an ARK, CIV 5, ARMA 2/3 OR RUST venture <3 if anyone wishes to help me with those sort of things.

I love to help where i can 

Events Attended

sounds good

Events Attended

Let's do this!

Events Attended

I'm pumped up for divs plz let's do this.

:e565168:  Need a recruiter? Call 1800-MELY NOW to get your FREE quote TODAY!

Is this your vision or our vision? Referring to the to what you said at the beginning of the post

Does it matter?  :emowut:

Events Attended

Rust division - let's go boys.

Events Attended

"Without vision, a people perish"

Events Attended

A very worthy goal indeed sir! I approve and support this!

Events Attended