Specctre

Honour Guide

43 posts in this topic

This is a really awesome overview @Specctre

It always serves towards the continued development of our members to share what you know.  Point in case, I having played for several years now, had no clue that curing disease gave you honor.

Maybe I've imagined it but I thought there was a sweet spot for (unoccupied) Housing.  That the highest bonus came not at full occupancy, nor at very low levels, but somewhere between.  I'll test it out soon, but maybe someone knows already and can save me the trouble.

Events Attended

Posted Image

You forget to mention AI castles might increase popularity too.. paladins castle add popularity abd u gain no honor for destroying it

Edited by Shand

Events Attended

Updated: added Paladin Castles and Treasure Castles.

Thank you, frosty. They are so rarely seen that I forgot they even exist.

Events Attended

That is one hardcore full honor guide! Nice.

That dumb feeling when bad weather can start anarchy and mass migrations in your kingdom :D

does anyone knows how much if any honour i get from being a steward?

One thing to remember about honour you need it to attack when war breaks out. Sometime enemies send a spy into your parish that is low ranked just to see how much gold you have and it can cost a ton to raze them. For that reason, I store 250,000,000 honour so if a village idiot shows up and it takes 3.5 million honour to raze him, I don't sweat it.

does anyone knows how much if any honour i get from being a steward?

You won't get any honour from being a steward, though as steward you can place down buildings that will help your villages acquire more passive honour; in example a Town Garden and status.

Edited by Specctre

Events Attended

This is so useful Specctre. Thanks for making this work, really awesome. And as Nealeugene mentioned before, honor is very needed in wars, to keep control of players low ranked in your parishes and counties.

Edited by Gods69Hand

Events Attended

i can use cards to have instatansly honour?

i can use cards to have instatansly honour?

Yes, there are certain cards, chivalry cards, that will give you raw honour equal to a % of your current rank. Though these cards can not be bought directly. You can get them through wheel spins, the daily bonus cards and from card packs. So you will have to be lucky to get one.

Events Attended

yep, they aren't very common cards though

Events Attended

I need vasalle for my village for gain some honour,,,also you have a strategic point i´m in Bonot, camarines norte...who can...

I need vassall for my village for gain some honour,,,also you have a strategic point i´m in Bonot, camarines norte...who can...

Updated: achievements.

Thank you, geert. Don't know why I forgot about them.

Events Attended

real declares class...
super information
thanks for the Post :lol:

Events Attended

Nice topic very clear but I have a question the events of +/- popularity it is the same for everyone in the server or it's random for everyone ? 

thats really great post Im making 35k honour each village with pasive honour :) thank you

Events Attended

Nice topic very clear but I have a question the events of +/- popularity it is the same for everyone in the server or it's random for everyone ? 

If you are referring to the weather event, it indeed ranges from a very good to very damaging popularity effect. The effect used to affect all players within a country, though nowadays it seems more global and effects everyone.The events changes often, usually within days or hours. 

Events Attended

Thanks for the Info I'll be sure apply some of that in my gameplay =D

Events Attended

particularly not use the buildings of justice because in wartime have something negative in popularity unaccountable to pull troops

Events Attended